Friday, November 6, 2009

Creating Sub-Categories in Blogger

Well Blogger Does Not Support Hierarchy For Labels, Which is provided by Wordpress, But Here is a Hack to this Problem.
To See What I am Saying , Just Go to Sample Blog at Address:
Http://wall69.blogspot.com

You see there are 3-4 Categories, and then In each Categories there are Sub-Categories.
Like-- SeriesName-> CharacterName

Now How to Implement. You Can Try Clicking on Labels and then See address bar you will see the difference, You can figure it out how i implemented it. But if you cant just let me know, Comment here i will post Solution here, It not like i dont want to share but i dont want to write which is not worth of reading, to write about it would take, 100-150 lines to explain. So i decided i will write later, when i will be free or or someone ask earlier. Some othere people might have done it, i dont know. Comment, I will surely reply.

6 comments:

  1. I want to to know how?
    Pliz pliz pliz
    send me email...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you check the link?
    Is that you really want?
    Look at the labels note the hyperlinks.
    Rest of the code is in php/jsp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont know anything about hyperlinks or php ..please post your trick here......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do blogger support php?
    I also want to learn how you did it plz help me bro
    danialbrnd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry friends fro my last comment, and last line- it was meant to be 'none of the code is in php/jsp'

    all is written in javaScript

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi

    I need to ask how to get categories and subcategories as when I put labels in, it still doesn't work.

    thank

    ReplyDelete