Wednesday, November 12, 2008

LCD became green.....

Two weeks ago, i left my laptop on for whole night and then for day, next day when i was watching some video, green color fluctuated once, and after some time it turned into totally green, Next morning i went to HP service Center, Person there said that LCD Screen has been damaged, he said it happens when someone gives weight on its back. But i didnt rmember any incidence when someone did that. I thought it was just because of OverHeating. The HP man said screen would cost me around Rs 12000 to change if it is out of warrenty. I left without service, because my laptop was out of warrenty. Other reason was my first experience with HP Service center, he told me the cost approx triple than actual cost for Heat sink fan, which i found very less aftre trying some other places and Internet. So i left this time to try on other sites.

when i came home, after some days it started working again, I was just given time to make my complete backup of data. After that problem started again. Can Someone help me out of this problem. Because i dont think that lcd screen is damaged, there is some other problem, i dont know what. If lcd is damaged why it was fine for few days.????

No comments:

Post a Comment